Monday, June 28, 2010

Announcing Le Tour de Reviews!

Now that the site is back up and running, it's time to get caught up on my movie reviews! While the site was under construction, I continued to write reviews, so there is quite a stockpile ready to roll out.

The Tour de France is a 20+ day marathon of bicycling and one of my friends suggested I use the non-stop action of the Tour to get my reviews posted. I liked the idea, so here is how it is going to work: Every day of the Tour de France (even the days the racers are resting) I will be posting 2 movies reviews. One review will come in the morning and the other in the late afternoon or early evening.

I've got quite a diverse set of reviews coming up. Here are just a few of the title you can look forward to seeing soon: Dracula, Slumdog Millionaire, The Mist, The Bourne Ultimatum, I Am Legend, I Love You, Man, Pee Wee's Big Adventure, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and yes, even Twilight.

In all, 46 reviews will be posted in 23 days. Are you up for the challenge?

No comments: